- Part of the Apex® by Aetrex® collection for foot health and wellness. Designed specifically for comfort and protection for those who suffer painful foot conditions.
- Make living your life the way you want a priority with quality footwear from Aetrex®.
- Padded collar and tongue offer cushioned comfort and helps to prevent heel slippage.
- OH2 flow mesh upper supplies breathability and supplies a cool environment for your feet.
- Contrex™ external stability enhancer and lace-up closure create stability and support.
- Molded, external heel counter and triple-density midsole provide rearfoot control and minimizes pronation.
- Two removable insoles supply fitting flexibility and allows for a custom orthotic.
- Features Mozaic™ Layer: Achieve immediate, customized relief from pressure by peeling away Mozaic pieces where discomfort occurs. You will notice an immediate difference and experience foot comfort at a whole new level.
- Click Here for more information on the patented Mozaic technology!
- Carboplast® Footbridge produces motion control and stability.
- Crafted on the Lenex last which features unmatched forefoot freedom and depth.
- HCPCS Code A5500.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Aetrex Apex® Reina Runner Silver/Purple 9FgxjSITt